Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/18 09:02:55 UTC

Does Flink Metrics provide information about each records inserted into the database

Hi,

I'm using Flink to insert some processed records into the database. I need
to have some aggregated information about records inserted into the
database so far. For example, for a specific column value, I need to know
how many records have been inserted. Can I use the Flink Matrics to provide
this information?

Thanks

Re: Does Flink Metrics provide information about each records inserted into the database

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.
What about using an accumulator? Does it work for you needs?