Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Glynn, Eoghan" <eo...@iona.com> on 2007/02/22 15:42:38 UTC

RE: HTTPClientPolicy [updating demos with refactored config]

Hi Dan,

Did you ever get a chance to go through the demos and update these to
the simplified config?

Just happened to notice that the hello_world_https sample doesn't seem
to have been done, so there may be others still out of date.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Not yet. Its very high on my list... I just updated the JMS documentation
two days ago.  I'm hoping to get to the samples today.

- Dan

On 2/22/07, Glynn, Eoghan <eo...@iona.com> wrote:

> [...]

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions