Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Camel Christophe <cc...@cls.fr> on 2011/07/12 09:50:05 UTC

Fuseki model output

Hello again,

Sorry to bother you with that, but I'd like to know if Fuseki can return
a DESCRIBE response serialized with "RDF/XML-ABBREV" writer ?
I suspect not.

Thanks.

Chris

Re: Fuseki model output

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

On 12/07/11 10:04, Camel Christophe wrote:
> Ok.
> Is it possible to create (or use) a specific mimetype for this :
>
> application/rdf+xml ->  RDF/XML writer
> application/rdf-abbrev+xml ->  RDF/XML-ABBREV writer
>
> I am aware that is out of the norm, but this would make it configurable.
>
> Chris

It's possible to change the code to do this.

Or always use RDF/XML-ABBREV.

See ResponseModel and the call to FusekiLib.chooseWriter.

It should also be possible to configure for different Trutle setups but
it's not at the moment.

	Andy

RE: Fuseki model output

Re: Fuseki model output