Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Munaf Sheikh <mu...@virtrics.com> on 2017/03/09 11:03:51 UTC

Upgrading Jmeter scripts from 2.9 (with JSON) to Latest

Hi there,

We have a large test suite of JMeter files written using version 2.9 (with
Json Plugin). We're seeing various problems opening the test suite in
JMeter 3.0. One issue is that the include controllers aren't working any
more.

Is this a known issue? Is there a work around? Or could I have done
something wrong?

Regards

~M

[image: Email Signature.png]

Re: Upgrading Jmeter scripts from 2.9 (with JSON) to Latest

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
When migrating you should always before read this:
http://jmeter.apache.org/changes.html
http://jmeter.apache.org/changes_history.html

The time spent reading it will make you gain a lot of time during migration
and you will hopefully discover new features that you may not be aware of.

Regards

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Stuart Kenworthy <Stuart.Kenworthy@bjss.com

Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

RE: Upgrading Jmeter scripts from 2.9 (with JSON) to Latest

Posted by Stuart Kenworthy <St...@bjss.com>.

Posted by Munaf Sheikh <mu...@virtrics.com>.
Hi again,

I replaced the controller in the included script with a test fragment and
that seems to have solved that issue.

Thanks for the hints.

~M

Posted by Munaf Sheikh <mu...@virtrics.com>.