Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by devaughn <de...@cisco.com> on 2010/07/22 18:18:10 UTC

Retrieve WSDL for WebServiceProvider

I have a class annotated with WebServiceProvider and I am providing a wsdl
in the jar and have it mapped appropriately according to endpoint and
service names in my bean.xml.  I can invoke the service without issue, but I
can¹t seem to retrieve the wsdl when it is deployed.  If I do not specifcy
the wsdl then it generates a wsdl according to the methods in the provider,
which is invoke, but if I define one I am not able to retrieve it.  I am
running cxf 2.2.6 in a servicemix 4.2 container.  Any thoughts?

-Dennis

Re: Retrieve WSDL for WebServiceProvider

Posted by Johan Edstrom <jo...@opennms.org>.
Look at the options for jaxws:endpoint <- If that is how you publish it.

Posted by devaughn <de...@cisco.com>.
OK this is strange. I wonder if this was a hot deployment issue with the
container.  I just tried it and it did not work, but I bounced the container
and now it is working.  I had deployed many versions of the same bundle
before I did not get any errors.  Thanks for your help.

-Dennis

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Retrieve WSDL for WebServiceProvider

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 23 July 2010 5:02:44 pm devaughn wrote:
> I attached the project that I am using to test something out.  I am
> deploying this in servicemix 4.2 from fuse source, it may be a container
> issue.

Just a note to the list, the Apache list filter stripped the attachment, but
the copy sent to my email directly did have it.  Thus, I do have this to look
at.

Dan

Posted by devaughn <de...@cisco.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.