Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Joaquin Alzola <Jo...@lebara.com> on 2016/06/22 08:58:49 UTC

Spark-Cassandra connector

Hi List

I am trying to install the Spark-Cassandra connector through maven or sbt but neither works.
Both of them try to connect to the Internet (which I do not have connection) to download certain files.

Is there a way to install the files manually?

I downloaded from the maven repository --> spark-cassandra-connector_2.10-1.6.0.jar
Which is the version of Scala and Spark that I have ...

BR

Joaquin
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.

RE: Spark-Cassandra connector

Posted by Joaquin Alzola <Jo...@lebara.com>.
Didn’t know about that list. Thanks Carl.

Posted by Carl Yeksigian <ca...@yeksigian.com>.
Hi Joaquin,

Your best bet for a response will be on the spark-cassandra-connector
mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.datastax.com/forum/#!forum/spark-connector-user

Hope you find your answer.

-Carl