Posted to user@ant.apache.org by basu <Ko...@emc.com> on 2007/09/13 12:02:18 UTC

CVS Revision Logs

Hi, I want to get the list of CVS files which have been changed between two
particular timestamps.
I used cvstagdiff and cvschangelog but not yielding the expected result.I am
getting the output in the xml format but I need list of files in the
following format.Please help to generate the output in the following format
using ant script.I just want to know which they are using in luntbuild or
cruisecontrol application where the cvs revisions are in very well
formatted.

RCS file:
/emc/symapi/src/osapi/osl_install/NI/IS12/RT/ScriptFiles/Setup.obs,v Working
file: osl_install/NI/IS12/RT/ScriptFiles/Setup.obs head: 1.96 branch: locks:
strict access list: keyword substitution: b total revisions: 213; selected
revisions: 2 description: ---------------------------- revision 1.96 date:
2007/09/07 07:07:00; author: gaddas1; state: Exp; lines: +50 -49 Fix for
storstpd to install in manual on all other Se kits
---------------------------- revision 1.95 date: 2007/09/07 06:55:24;
author: gaddas1; state: Exp; lines: +181 -183 Fix for storstpd to start
automatic