Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gubbu gubbu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/03 20:50:49 UTC

JAVA_HOME for windows

I run Jmeter in windows using jmeterw.cmd . How can I force it to run a JDK (I have multiple JDK installewd) ?Where can I specify JAVA_HOME?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: JAVA_HOME for windows

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Win/XP you can set it from My
Computer/Properties/Advanced/Environment Variables.

Or just create your own .BAT or .CMD file that calls jmeterw.cmd

Or just edit jmeterw.cmd.

S.

Re: JAVA_HOME for windows

Posted by git <gi...@cubicalland.com>.