Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by HunterR <hu...@fidelissecurity.com> on 2007/09/11 23:28:13 UTC

Re: Half rendered pages with mod_jk and libtcnative

I found this bug also, and after some crawling around, found an apache forum
that said it was fixed as of tc-native 1.1.7

Where I could use a little help is... what is the official source repository
for tomcat-native?  I couldn't find an official download site thru
tomcat.apache.org

Thanks!

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: HunterR [mailto:hunter.ritchie@fidelissecurity.com]
> Subject: Re: Half rendered pages with mod_jk and libtcnative
>

> Where I could use a little help is... what is the official
> source repository for tomcat-native?

http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/

If you're running on Windows, you can get pre-compiled binaries from:
http://tomcat.heanet.ie/native/

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.