Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "D, Dwarakesh" <Dw...@xerox.com> on 2015/03/31 11:27:42 UTC

Cross site Vulnerability in Apache2.2.11

Hello,

One of our application is running on Tomcat and the requests are being redirected by Apache to Tomcat.
When we did vulnerability scan for that application, we have encountered Cross-site scripting vulnerability. For remediating this, I have added below snippet in httpd.conf file and did a  fresh scan.
But still the vulnerability is visible in the scan report. Can you advise me how to put a fix for this.

Below lines are added in the httpd.conf file and the apache version is 2.2.11
Header always append X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN
Header edit Set-Cookie ^(.*)$ $1;HttpOnly;Secure

Thanks,
Dwarak

Re: Cross site Vulnerability in Apache2.2.11

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.