Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no> on 2011/06/12 15:23:10 UTC

Paint problem with ScrollPane Accordion panel that has a columnHeader.

I have an accordion that includes ScrollPanes as panels. The ScrollPanes
has a column header with some checkboxes and a TreeView as the view. If
I scroll the view vertically, the background of the column header gets
painted with the information from the treeview that was supposed to be
scrolled out of view. When I hover the mouse over it, some parts gets
repainted correctly, but not all. Kind of hard to explain, so I created
a small screencast:

http://www.screenr.com/bA8s

Am I doing something wrong or could this be a bug? Seems the mic on my
notebook is toast, the sound dissapears some places, but the video
illustrates the problem :)

-- Edvin

Re: Paint problem with ScrollPane Accordion panel that has a columnHeader.

Posted by Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>.

Done :) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-757

Re: Paint problem with ScrollPane Accordion panel that has a columnHeader.

Posted by Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>.

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
I haven't looked at any of the code, but it does look like a bug in the
screen cast.

Some components (or renderers?) allow the background colour to be set to
'null' which results in no background being painted.
It sounds like that might be the case here.  Hopefully the workaround of
setting a background colour is OK for now.

Feel free to create a JIRA ticket - but please attach a small app
demonstrating the problem.

Chris

Posted by Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>.