Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/03/19 17:57:28 UTC

Blog about Falcon with Camel

Hi guys,

FYI, I posted an article about Falcon with Camel,ActiveMQ,Karaf all
together:

http://blog.nanthrax.net/2014/03/hadoop-cdc-and-processes-notification-with-apache-falcon-apache-activemq-and-apache-camel/

First of all, thanks all for your help to write this blog ;)

I know that lot of parts are trivial or not useful for you. The purpose
is to both promote Falcon (it's important to prepare the graduation and
grow up the community IMHO), and provide a kind of "Falcon for dummies"
  with a step by step documentation.

I hope I didn't do mistake and did a good introduction. If you have any
comment, or question, or whatever, please, don't hesitate to ping me.

I'm preparing a set of patches on different topics.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: Blog about Falcon with Camel

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
An awesome post. Thanks Jean.
Can we cross post this in Apache Falcon blogs blogs.apache.org ?
RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan