Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marko Taipale <ma...@iki.fi> on 2008/02/03 13:05:05 UTC

GMap2 (wicket-contrib-gmap2) and autozoom with getBoundsZoomLevel

Hi,

I am about to do a feature to my wicket app containing gmap. There are
several markers on the map and the map will autozoom & center according to
those marker positions.

Now I am wondering if there is upcoming support for
getBoundsZoomLevel(bounds) & extend(point)* ? Or has anybody already written
an app with such a feature / component and could even pass the code - I'm
feeling lazy ;).

Thanks,
- Marko

*see http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/reference.html#GMap2 and
example at http://econym.googlepages.com/basic14.htm

Re: GMap2 (wicket-contrib-gmap2) and autozoom with getBoundsZoomLevel

Posted by Antony Stubbs <an...@gmail.com>.
patched - http://wicketstuff.org/jira/browse/WSGMAPP-7

-----

Re: GMap2 (wicket-contrib-gmap2) and autozoom with getBoundsZoomLevel

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by normanr <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by normanr <no...@gmail.com>.