Posted to xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 17:10:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Please vote on releasing xbean 3.2.
Binaries / maven repo is available at:
   http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/xbean-3.2/
Svn source tag is available at:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.2/

It includes David Jencks last minute fix too.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1

thanks for including my fix at the last minute!!

david jencks

[RESULT][VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This vote passes with 10 +1s and no other votes.
I have moved the staging repo to its final location thus everything should
be available in the public repo soon.

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Alan Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1 Looks good.

Regards,
Alan

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
+1

--
David

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 3, 2007, at 4:31 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> Hmm, too easy I think.
> The real jars already contain these resources in META-INF.
> The problem is with the source jars that are generated by maven, not
> the binary jars.
> I suppose the javadocs jars have the same problems.

the javadoc jars were ok. also, geronimo sources jars were ok (i
checked them after finding the problems with xbean... was half
expecting to find a problem there, also). i'll see if i can figure
out what the difference is...

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 10/5/07, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have finally uploaded a new release condidate.
> Please review.  I have only modified the root pom to make sure the
> jars include the needed files.

+1

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Alan Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
Thanks Guillaume for following up on this tedious but important task.

Regards,
Alan

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 5, 2007, at 2:55 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> I have finally uploaded a new release condidate.
> Please review.  I have only modified the root pom to make sure the
> jars include the needed files.

Great. Thanks Guillaume.

+1

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, too easy I think.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 01/10/2007, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing xbean 3.2.
> Binaries / maven repo is available at:
>    http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/xbean-3.2/
> Svn source tag is available at:
>    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.2/
>
> It includes David Jencks last minute fix too.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 10/1/07, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing xbean 3.2.
> Binaries / maven repo is available at:
>    http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/xbean-3.2/
> Svn source tag is available at:
>    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.2/
>
> It includes David Jencks last minute fix too.

+1

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
The sources jars (e.g. http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/xbean-3.2/org/
apache/xbean/xbean-classloader/3.2/xbean-classloader-3.2-sources.jar)
are missing LICENSE and NOTICE files.

The xbean-reflect pom (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/
tags/xbean-3.2/xbean-reflect/pom.xml) is missing an apache source
header.

xbean-spring/src/main/resources/org/apache/xbean/spring/spring-
beans.xsd does not have an apache source header, either. Not clear
that it should... Was that file copied from Spring (should there be a
Spring attribution?) or was it created by xbean?

Other than the above, everything else looks good.

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.2

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

On 10/1/07, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing xbean 3.2.
> Binaries / maven repo is available at:
>    http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/xbean-3.2/
> Svn source tag is available at:
>    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.2/
>
> It includes David Jencks last minute fix too.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/