Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mcaserta <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/16 10:35:07 UTC

CXF 3.0.4 cxf-xjc-plugin

Hi there,
we've just upgraded to 3.0.4 but org.apache.cxf:cxf-xjc-plugin:3.0.4 is
missing.

>From what I see, the last release of the plugin in central is 3.0.3.

I believe I'm missing something but, if I'm not, is there a specific reason
why the plugin wasn't released?

Many thanks in advance and thanks for the great job you do with the project!

Mirko

Re: CXF 3.0.4 cxf-xjc-plugin

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 16, 2015, at 4:35 AM, mcaserta <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
> we've just upgraded to 3.0.4 but org.apache.cxf:cxf-xjc-plugin:3.0.4 is
> missing.
>
> From what I see, the last release of the plugin in central is 3.0.3.
>
> I believe I'm missing something but, if I'm not, is there a specific reason
> why the plugin wasn't released?
>
> Many thanks in advance and thanks for the great job you do with the project!

The cxf-xjc stuff is a separate “sub project” with it’s own release cycle and version numbers and such.   It just happened to have a 3.0.3 around the same time the main cxf stuff had a 3.0.3.      If nothing has changed, it doesn’t get released.

--
Daniel Kulp