Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by d....@level7.ro on 2002/11/12 10:06:41 UTC

Upload Service BUG???

Hi!

I'm using the upload service from Turbine and
when the size of my posted file is bigger them
the "services.UploadService.size.threshold" property
the parameters from RunData are NULL.

As I understood when the post is bigger then the
 "services.UploadService.size.threshold" property
this service sould create temporary files. Please
correct me if I'm wrong.

Could someone explain me why the service doesn't work
as is suposed to work.

This is a snipet from my TurbineResources file.
--------------------
# Whether the files should be automatically picked up by
# ParameterParser.

services.UploadService.automatic=true

#
# The directory where files will be temporarily stored.
#
services.UploadService.repository=c:\temp\cms_temp

#
# The maximum size of a request that will be processed.
#
services.UploadService.size.max=10485760

#
# The maximum size of a request that will have it's elements cached in
# memory by TurbineUploadService class.
#
services.UploadService.size.threshold=10240

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Moldovan