Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/14 06:59:55 UTC

Re: State of ACCUMULO-378 -- Replication

> "Client" https://reviews.apache.org/r/22003/
> Master+GC https://reviews.apache.org/r/22004/
> tserver https://reviews.apache.org/r/22005/
> high-level tests https://reviews.apache.org/r/22006/

FYI, I just merged in the code to master because I finally made the time
to verify that wire-encryption worked. I know I have a little more
documentation (at the suggestion of a user at the Summit yesterday)
which I'll make sure happens.

I'm still happy to address any comments on the above reviews. I'll leave
them open for a few more weeks.

Generally speaking, for anything new that comes up related to
replication, please file a new ticket for it. There is a replication
component you can set in JIRA.