Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be> on 2005/07/06 19:30:51 UTC

Timeouts on long documents

Hi,

I have a set of XML files that can be downloaded.  They are constructed
from a database.
When the database is too big, the document is empty.

So I think there's a timeout somewhere.  Is that so in Cocoon and how
can I set it ?
It might well be that the page takes about 1 minute to generate.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bien à vous,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel
Implements

Re: Timeouts on long documents

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
??

Posted by Grzegorz Tañczyk <go...@polzone.pl>.
Hello Yves,

  I think that the correct answer is: buffered output.

--
Best regards,
 Grzegorz                            mailto:goliatus@polzone.pl