Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2011/12/02 20:11:50 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1209496 - /httpd/site/trunk/xdocs/dev/guidelines.xml

On 12/2/2011 8:09 AM, igalic@apache.org wrote:
> Author: igalic
> Date: Fri Dec  2 14:09:31 2011
> New Revision: 1209496

>   However, the only binding votes are those cast by active members of the
> -Apache Group; if the vote is about a change to source code or
> +Apache httpd PMC; if the vote is about a change to source code or

FWIW the committee name -is- Apache HTTP Server so you need to use this
when referring to the PMC :)

Re: svn commit: r1209496 - /httpd/site/trunk/xdocs/dev/guidelines.xml

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> >   However, the only binding votes are those cast by active members
> >   of the
> > -Apache Group; if the vote is about a change to source code or
> > +Apache httpd PMC; if the vote is about a change to source code or
>
> FWIW the committee name -is- Apache HTTP Server so you need to use
> this
> when referring to the PMC :)

Grnampfzd.

Thanks for the catch. Will fix when I get home, if noone beats me to it.

--
Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org