Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2019/03/20 08:10:14 UTC

Tour De Jewel not working after latest changes

Hi

I'm getting black page with Tour de Jewel when compile against latest
changes of yesterday
I'm trying to get where is the problem. Here's the browser fails:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token if
base.js:2485 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of
undefined
    at Object.goog.inherits (base.js:2485)
    at UIBase.js:46
goog.inherits @ base.js:2485
(anonymous) @ UIBase.js:46
base.js:2485 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of
undefined
    at Object.goog.inherits (base.js:2485)
    at ApplicationBase.js:32
goog.inherits @ base.js:2485
(anonymous) @ ApplicationBase.js:32
ElementWrapper.js:118 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token if
base.js:2485 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of
undefined
    at Object.goog.inherits (base.js:2485)
    at HTTPServiceBase.js:24
goog.inherits @ base.js:2485
(anonymous) @ HTTPServiceBase.js:24
KeyboardEvent.js:308 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property
'converterMap' of undefined
    at Function.org.apache.royale.events.KeyboardEvent.setupConverter
(KeyboardEvent.js:308)
    at KeyboardEvent.js:487
org.apache.royale.events.KeyboardEvent.setupConverter @ KeyboardEvent.js:308
(anonymous) @ KeyboardEvent.js:487
MouseEvent.js:506 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'converterMap'
of undefined
    at Function.org.apache.royale.events.MouseEvent.setupConverter
(MouseEvent.js:506)
    at MouseEvent.js:812
org.apache.royale.events.MouseEvent.setupConverter @ MouseEvent.js:506
(anonymous) @ MouseEvent.js:812
ApplicationBase.js:30 Uncaught TypeError:
org.apache.royale.core.ApplicationBase.base is not a function
    at App.org.apache.royale.core.ApplicationBase (ApplicationBase.js:30)
    at Function.childCtor.base (base.js:2515)
    at App.org.apache.royale.jewel.Application [as constructor]
(Application.js:42)
    at Function.childCtor.base (base.js:2515)
    at new App (App.js:395)
    at index.html:505
org.apache.royale.core.ApplicationBase @ ApplicationBase.js:30
childCtor.base @ base.js:2515
org.apache.royale.jewel.Application @ Application.js:42
childCtor.base @ base.js:2515
App @ App.js:395
(anonymous) @ index.html:505

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Tour De Jewel not working after latest changes

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh,

just rebuild all, build TDJ and build my own app and is working fine again.
Congrats and thanks for the quick fix! :)

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Josh,

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh, glad you already could get to the problem
I think the problem can be just a matter of configuration
Maybe the latest changes need some compiler option? or something was added
to some config that was not done for maven?
Until now we always could configure ANT, MAVEN and other builds just in
that way, so I think your changes should be not different to solve this in
the same way.
I can help testing whatever you think could fix the problem

thanks

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
FWIW, Maven should output a target/compile-app-config.xml that might be usable in VSCode.

HTH,
-Alex

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.