Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/25 00:47:31 UTC

[Discuss] Release statusbar plugin

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6513?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20text%20~%20statusbar

Breaking compiling for Android. Ionic Framework installs this by default
and it totally breaks.

Re: [Discuss] Release statusbar plugin

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Okay, unpublished.

"plugman unpublish" said it succeeded, but plugman/npm info after that
showed that it was still there.

npm --registry http://registry.cordova.io unpublish
org.apache.cordova.statusbar@0.1.5

Seemed to do more work, but then did gave an error. However, running
"info" now shows that it's gone.

Scary things about this:
- I think what happened is that "plugman unpublish" deleted the tgz
without deleting the package.json
- The npm should not have had my plugman credentials when I ran it.
Either our registry isn't checking credentials for unpublish, or
"plugman adduser" is putting credentials into ~/.npmrc

Posted by Mike Billau <mi...@gmail.com>.
Herp derp. Thanks Andrew.

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Mike Billau <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 24, 2014, at 10:31 PM, Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> wrote:

> … it's not represented in mobile-spec at all :(

Well, there's our problem.

Re: [Discuss] Release statusbar plugin

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.