Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Adrian Cole <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/24 16:07:43 UTC

Re: [HttpCore] 4.1 feature set Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents HttpCore 4.0.1 (GA) Released

Thanks, Oleg.  This does help.

I think the only thing jclouds cares about in the 4.1 list is the threadsafe
HttpParams, which is also not really a big deal.

http core performance is not a limiting factor for jclouds.  Good work!

-Adrian