Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2005/02/24 05:08:00 UTC

[multi-env] perl glue (was: Re: [multi-env] file/dir renames)

Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> writes:

[...]

> Time to get the perl glue running again.

OK, the perl tests should be running now on *nix.   The only major
things that are missing (as far as the tests go) are the Apache::Upload
related APIs.  I'll wait a few days before tackling those, so in the
meantime please take a moment to review the changes.

I think the goal for the APR::Request packages should be
to provide a faithful representation of the corresponding apreq_
C APIs, and be flexible enough to implement the old Apache::* APIs
in perl (not XS).  To that end, the barebones Apache::Request and
Apache::Cookie perl modules I'm  working with are in glue/perl/lib.
I haven't decided what to do with the Apache::Upload APIs, so taking
a pause for commentary now seems like a good idea.

Thoughts?

--
Joe Schaefer