Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Bender Heri <HB...@Ergonomics.ch> on 2008/09/09 17:00:51 UTC

RE: [SPAM (Bayesain Analysis)] - Logger object and change filename - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Loggers do not have file names attached. Probably you mean a
FileAppender.

Each configured Appender is instantiated as singleton, even if it is
attached to more than one Logger.

Loggers are identified by a arbitrary String, commonly the FQCN.
Therefore you cant clone a Logger which has the same name as the
original.

Explain more about your needs. Why do you have to clone it?

Heri

Posted by Reza Razavipour <re...@gmail.com>.
I have, I just don't see how that works for my case???

Reza

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.

Posted by Reza Razavipour <re...@gmail.com>.
Ok, let me explain more...