Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 15:48:33 UTC

WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Hello experts could you judge whether webhdfs is fast or hdfsproxy is fast,
 is hdfs proxy slower coz it uses https only or can we use http also in
hdfsproxy, its also mentioned in this below link,could you guys throw more
light on advantages and disadvantages of both techniques......

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/hdfs/r0.21.0/hdfsproxy.html#Tomcat-based+Installation+and+Configuration
in
disadvantages section,

Thanks....

Re: WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
thanks harsh will try it out.......

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
thanks harsh will try it out.......

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
thanks harsh will try it out.......

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
thanks harsh will try it out.......

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Visioner,

--
Harsh J

Re: WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Visioner,

--
Harsh J

Re: WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Visioner,

--
Harsh J

Re: WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Visioner,

--
Harsh J

Re: WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks harsh.....

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks harsh.....

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks harsh.....

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks harsh.....

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: WEBHDFS vs HDFSPROXY which one is faster

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J