Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by mehran mastcheshmi <m1...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/18 15:06:22 UTC

new version

hello
unfortunately, the new version of PdfBox has a fatal problem with damaged pdf files (that have not regular structure) and the pdfBox parser fell into an infinite loop.
after googling i found a patch that fixed the problem, but I am noob in SVN and I cant access to Trunk and checkout the code, (I receive error 404 and ...) .
Is there any applied patch pdfBox jar file that I download and use in my project (I cant apply patch myself and make jar File)?
owe you if send any urgent help or links for me.
Regards.