Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by CO...@HUTCH.IN on 2006/06/11 07:32:12 UTC

Your query on services of Hutch number

Dear Ms. Mathews,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Ms. Mathews, we kindly request you to provide us with your 10 digit
Hutch mobile number, and details regarding your query, so that we can
assist you in the best possible manner.

Looking forward for receiving the confirmation for the Hutch number.
Please feel free to revert to us, if you require any further assistance
from our end.

Warm Regards,
Gauri loomba
Corporate  Care Team

_____________________________
Hutch Care : +91(0) 98110 98110
Fax : +91(0) 98110 00009
Email : corporatecare@hutch.in
Website : www.hutch.in <http://www.hutch.in/>

To check the outstanding balance of your Hutch postpaid account, please
SMS "BILL" to 111 (toll free from Hutch Delhi network).

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and
then delete it from your system