Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Vadim Keylis <vk...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 08:26:32 UTC

Map avro schema example in php

Good evening. This is snippet of  avro schema field that I need to
build data for and populate in php *{"name": "meta__kvpairs", "type":
[ "null", { "type": "map", "values": ["null", "string"] } ] }*.

 Would appreciate if someone gives me an example of how data would
look in php to satisfy meta__kvpairs avro rule so that it can be
serialized without exception.

Thanks so much.

Re: Map avro schema example in php

Posted by Vadim Keylis <vk...@gmail.com>.