Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2013/03/14 09:25:56 UTC

[RESULT] Release Compress 1.5 based on RC1

The vote has passed with +1s by Gary, Sebb, Benedict, Jörg and myself
(which I didn't cast expplicitly, sorry) - four of which are binding.

I'll promote the staging and copy over the tarballs now.  I'll update
the site and send out the announcement later today once the mirrors have
picked up the tarballs.

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: [RESULT] Release Compress 1.5 based on RC1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 14 March 2013 08:25, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:
> The vote has passed with +1s by Gary, Sebb, Benedict, Jörg and myself
> (which I didn't cast expplicitly, sorry) - four of which are binding.
>
> I'll promote the staging and copy over the tarballs now.  I'll update
> the site and send out the announcement later today once the mirrors have
> picked up the tarballs.

Did you copy the files to the SVN dist release directory?

If not, the files may get lost when Infra enable svnpubsub for
dist/commons, as that will use the files from SVN.