Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Roman Ilin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 13:33:17 UTC

show ConfirmDialog in the middle of some action/function

Hello dear Wicket Gurus,

I'm currently rewrite one fat client java program to wicket one.
And I have to say that mostly this isn't a big issue but there is one
thing that I really miss in wicket.
In a program is a lot of business logic there and we used
ConfirmDialogs to go through branches.

For ex.

public void save(){
    // do some stuff here
    if( ! MessageDialog.openConfirm("some confirm message")){
        return;
    }
    // do more stuff here

    if( ! MessageDialog.openConfirm("some other confirm message")){
        // do one more stuff here
    }

    // do end stuff here
}

Is it possible to write wicket ConfirmDialog component to show HTML
confirmation dialog and then go back to my
previously executed method/place.

Maybe with custom request cycle?

Regards

Roman

Re: show ConfirmDialog in the middle of some action/function

Posted by Roman Ilin <ro...@gmail.com>.
I use current stable wicket 1.4 on JBoss.
Wicket application is only small part of our EE project.

So Jetty continuations isn't an option for me.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Roman,

Posted by Roman Ilin <ro...@gmail.com>.
Any ideas?