Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bartek Walter <Ba...@man.poznan.pl> on 2001/11/01 18:11:12 UTC

encoding problem

I noticed that performing an Action that modifies context (by putting
anything to it) prior to Page is performed, clears the response
encoding. If the action doesn't put anything to context, everthing is
ok. Has anyone experienced it?

Bartek Walter

Re: encoding problem

Posted by Bartek Walter <Ba...@man.poznan.pl>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On 11/1/01 12:11 PM, "Bartek Walter" <Ba...@man.poznan.pl> wrote:
>

> > I noticed that performing an Action that modifies context (by putting
> > anything to it) prior to Page is performed, clears the response
> > encoding. If the action doesn't put anything to context, everthing is
> > ok. Has anyone experienced it?
>
> Not surprising. The consistent traversal of encoding information is
> currently a problem in turbine 2.x which will be solved in 3.x.

Very bad :-(
Thanks, anyway.

Bartek Walter

Re: encoding problem

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On 11/1/01 12:11 PM, "Bartek Walter" <Ba...@man.poznan.pl> wrote:

> I noticed that performing an Action that modifies context (by putting
> anything to it) prior to Page is performed, clears the response
> encoding. If the action doesn't put anything to context, everthing is
> ok. Has anyone experienced it?

Not surprising. The consistent traversal of encoding information is
currently a problem in turbine 2.x which will be solved in 3.x.

> Bartek Walter

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org