Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr> on 2006/09/20 11:26:13 UTC

[M2]Handle some dependencies in ANT plugin

Hello,
I m programming an ant plugin for maven2. I need to execute a java
command and handle the path of some dependencies of the plugin to
include them in the plugin's classpath and handle the absolute path in
order to execute the java command.

My questions:
1 / Is it right to declare all the dependencies of my ant plugin which
are mandatory in the plugin's pom.xml ?
2 / Will my dependencies be present in the classpath when I ll execute a
java target in the ant plugin ?
3/  Is it possible to have the absolute path of and handle some
properties of dependencies like it was possible in maven 1

Thanks !

Regards,
Alexandre Touret