Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/19 22:51:51 UTC

draft pull requests

Kuppitz issued a "Draft" pull request recently and he pointed me to this
keen feature GitHub has:

https://github.blog/2019-02-14-introducing-draft-pull-requests/

That's kinda nice because there's a lot of times where I want to create the
PR to view the diff, or get some feedback or whatever, but I'm not ready
for VOTE. Usually that ends up being some text in the PR description which
you have to edit out later. I think that this notion of a "Draft"
eliminates the need for that. Going to start using this feature going
forward - neat.