Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Wilson <DW...@relevant.com> on 2004/10/25 19:00:21 UTC

[Manolito/Manfred] [Bug # 1021656] Implicit EL values do not work with managed-property

Manfred,

Can you please reopen this (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1021656&group_id=69709&atid=525508)? I can confirm that it does not work.

Dave0000, closed the bug however he said did not see the problem in the old code.

He also mentioned that if his check-in did not fix it then to create a test case. I believe the test case would be to use the sample application mentioned by Zsolt Babák (zod@gandalf.sch.bme.hu).

In my case I am trying to use the managed-property to set a isPopup flag/indicator to the calling bean to let it know that it is a popup window. I have tried to use commandButton, outputLink and commandLink. All with no success.

If I set the managed-property to a static value then I see the setter method in my managed bean getting called.

Thank you,

David

David Wilson

dwilson@relevant.com