Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/09 08:34:38 UTC

[VOTE] Migrate Apache repo to GitBox

Hi Everyone,

there is a new git service at Apache named gitbox which provides a
better integration with GitHub. This new service allows to host our
read/write repo on GitHub so we can handle PRs straight from from
GitHub instead of from the command line.

  [ ] +1, migrate Camel repo to gitbox
  [ ] -1, keep the setup as it is (git-wip + github mirror)

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Re: [VOTE] Migrate Apache repo to GitBox

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Migrate Apache repo to GitBox

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

this vote passes with with 10 +1s and no other votes.
I'll raise an issue on ASF infra to migrate Camel repo to GitBox.

Regards,
Luca

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

---

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Migrate Apache repo to GitBox

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

--
Andrea Cosentino