Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/15 23:18:07 UTC

Jenkins build for trunk-hadoop1 branch?

Hi,

I don't know how the Jenkins integration works but by looking at the
jenkins dashboard, I can only see a single mrunit-trunk job. I am also not
able to see the configuration. Shouldn't it be useful to have a similar job
for the trunk-hadoop1 branch ?

Regards

Bertrand

Re: Jenkins build for trunk-hadoop1 branch?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Yeah we probably should. Thought I wonder if a discussion about how long we
keep trunk-hadoop1 around is worth having? Certainly I am not suggesting we
ditch the branch today, but in the not too distant future I think it will
be time to to retire the branch.