Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com> on 2006/11/01 04:12:29 UTC

RE: svn commit: r469397 [1/5] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxws: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/javaee/ src/main/resources/schemas/configuration/

Hi I had a offline chat with Bo, he suggested that we can put a README note in the generated code folder to state how these files are generated, if its necessary, we can also put this into release note.

Cheers,
Jervis

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1. The README should also refer to the Apache License as well,
for completeness.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
I pinged legal, but haven't heard back yet... Forgot to CC cxf-dev, but
I will post an update when I hear something.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions