Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Kathleen Ting <ka...@apache.org> on 2012/03/08 23:36:36 UTC

Sqoop Meetup, April 2012

Dear Sqoop Users and Developers,

Our first Sqoop
Meetup<https://blogs.apache.org/sqoop/entry/inaugural_sqoop_meetup>,
held on the eve of Hadoop World in NYC, was a great success with over 30
attendees.

It's time for our second Sqoop Meetup in the San Francisco Bay Area.

We'll use this Meetup to discuss Sqoop 2 highlights as well as other topics
of interest to the community.

In order to decide the date/time/venue that works best, please fill out
this short survey:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9GanBXUDhINzJEUklRUk1uS0JmRlE6MQ

If you are interested in hosting this event at your company, please
indicate that within this survey.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kathleen Ting