Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Pasche <pa...@gmx.net> on 2005/07/21 22:45:51 UTC

Problem to retrieve a document within a java class

I´m running Xindice 1.1b4 on Tomcat 4.1.24. If I try to retrieve a document
via console, I have no problems. Now I tried to search for a document within
a java class:

import org.xmldb.api.base.*;

import org.xmldb.api.modules.*;

import org.xmldb.api.*;

public class Read {

      Collection col = null;

      try {

         String driver = "org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.DatabaseImpl";

         Class c = Class.forName(driver);

         Database database = (Database) c.newInstance();

         DatabaseManager.registerDatabase(database);

         col =
DatabaseManager.getCollection("xmldb:xindice://localhost:8080/db/test");

         String xpath = "/output/ART/A0/SSTW";

         XPathQueryService service =

            (XPathQueryService) col.getService("XPathQueryService", "1.0");

         ResourceSet resultSet = service.query(xpath);

         ResourceIterator results = resultSet.getIterator();

         while (results.hasMoreResources()) {

            Resource res = results.nextResource();

            System.out.println((String) res.getContent());

         }

      }

      catch (XMLDBException e) {

         System.err.println("XML:DB Exception occurred " + e.errorCode);

      }

      finally {

         if (col != null) {

            col.close();

         }

      }

   }

}

If I try to run this program, I get the following errors and have no idea
where it comes from.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.DatabaseImpl

      at main.Read.main(Read.java:24)

Exception in thread "main"