Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/21 14:16:40 UTC

Gump is not running since end of October

Hi!

Apparently the last run of Gump was on October 29th.
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/

Is it a missing cron task, or there is some more serious issue?

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

Re: Gump is not running since end of October

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2013-11-21, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:

> Apparently the last run of Gump was on October 29th.
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/

Ouch

> Is it a missing cron task, or there is some more serious issue?

The most serious issue is nobody noticed it.

The Gump process hung on a "svn up" of Gump itself which is not guarded
by a timeout.  I've killed the processes and "svn cleanup"ed the working
copy - the next regular run should work.

Stefan