Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/03/29 22:10:03 UTC

Re: Install application --- was Removing unnecessary jdbc jar files

The problem is there is no stability in the design to do a
implementation. At least the way I have done the install.

I something that works with the version I have, which is many versions
and structure behind where ofbiz is now.
It uses a tree type of outline to allow access to the setup data.
Trees are only expanded when the parent has been completed.
this resides in the webtools section and is run sort of like the install
is run.
Once someone says we have a freeze point, I would be glad to update my
code to that freeze point.

Walter Vaughan sent the following on 3/28/2007 3:06 PM: