Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by a...@test123.ru on 2010/12/14 20:26:08 UTC

log and stat: where is server?

Hi, I have small question about log format. Below is sample output from
> traffic_logcat -f /opt/traffic/var/log/trafficserver/squid.blog
1292354308.891 39887 192.168.108.98 TCP_HIT/200 374481265 GET http:///v/206344.flv - NONE/- video/x-flv -

I see URL, but no server. Is this Ok? How do I know server?
Also, traffic_logstats output is:

Origin Server                               Hits         Misses         Errors
-
rsrc.php                                       7              2              0
connect.php                                    4              0              0
dic.nsf                                        0              3              0
?host=www.google.ru&hdn=qm                     0              2              0
cycounter?libex.ru                             0              2              0

Looks like "origin server" is not server but URL inside the server. Is this Ok?
ATS 2.1.4-unstable, debian 5, compiled as
./configure --prefix=/opt/traffic --with-group=nogroup --with-user=nobody --disable-eventfd

Re: log and stat: where is server?

Posted by a...@test123.ru.
Hi, I just installed ATS 2.1.4 on fresh ubuntu 10.01. In config I only changed timeouts, proxy port and allowed transparent proxy. Same problem - no host in log. Not possible to analyze logs. Hope you will have time to look at this in 2011 :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.