Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Donald Whytock <dw...@apache.org> on 2013/05/09 20:59:07 UTC

[proposal] Accept Donald Whytock as blog editor

This is a lazy-concensus proposal to add me (Donald Whytock,
dwhytock@apache.org) as a blog editor.  If there are no objections by
Monday I'll open a JIRA.

Thanks...

Don

Re: [proposal] Accept Donald Whytock as blog editor

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Donald Whytock <dw...@apache.org> wrote:

> This is a lazy-concensus proposal to add me (Donald Whytock,
> dwhytock@apache.org) as a blog editor.  If there are no objections by
> Monday I'll open a JIRA.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Don

+1 sounds good to me :)

MzK

"There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain."
                        -- Captain Roy Montgomery, "Castle"

Re: [proposal] Accept Donald Whytock as blog editor

Posted by Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com>.
Not seeing any nays, I'll go ahead and petition Infra.  Thanks, all.

Don

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
On 9 May 2013 20:59, Donald Whytock <dw...@apache.org> wrote:

> This is a lazy-concensus proposal to add me (Donald Whytock,
> dwhytock@apache.org) as a blog editor.  If there are no objections by
> Monday I'll open a JIRA.

+1 Welcome

rgds