Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by js...@odshp.com on 2002/09/12 19:54:41 UTC

Jetspeed 1.4b requesting wrong URL

I'm using the following portlet entry and having some trouble.

<portlet-entry name="PDXNews" hidden="false" type="ref" parent="RSS" application="false">
        <title>Local News</title>
        <description>Local News from Moreover</description>
    <classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.NewRSSPortlet</classname>
    <url cachedOnURL="true">http://p.moreover.com/cgi-local/page%3Fo=rss&amp;c=Portland%2DSalem%20news</url>
</portlet-entry>

This entry works perfectly at first and for some time.  But after
awhile, for no cause I can determine, Jetspeed begins requesting this
URL instead:

http://p.moreover.com/cgi-local/page?

That is the URL without the parameters.  Doing a fresh install fixes
the problem again, for awhile.  I've tried re-organizing the URL in
various ways with no luck.

Ideas?

Thanks

---