Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ol...@rwg.de on 2000/09/19 16:02:51 UTC

ejbjar task

Hi,

I read in the last mailings about the EJB support, but when I try it I run from
one trouble ino the next one.
At least I got the error message

    ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean AGOEditor was not set

It seems the weblocgic-ejb-jar.xml file is missing in the input jar file for
the EJB compiler, but why?
Here's my target which I copied from the documentation:

  <target name="weblogic.ejb" depends="compile.server">
    <ejbjar srcdir="${build.classes.server}"
            descriptordir="${descriptor.dir}">
      <weblogic destdir="${deploymentjars.dir}"/>
      <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
      <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
    </ejbjar>
  </target>

When I do the EJB compile manually it works so the XML and class files are ok.
Any hints what I made wrong?

regards
Oliver
--
Oliver Böhm
Tel 0711/2012-2734

RE: ejbjar task

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Oliver,

> Hi,
>
> I read in the last mailings about the EJB support, but when I try
> it I run from
> one trouble ino the next one.
> At least I got the error message
>
>     ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean AGOEditor was not set
>
> It seems the weblocgic-ejb-jar.xml file is missing in the input
> jar file for
> the EJB compiler, but why?
> Here's my target which I copied from the documentation:
>
>   <target name="weblogic.ejb" depends="compile.server">
>     <ejbjar srcdir="${build.classes.server}"
>             descriptordir="${descriptor.dir}">
>       <weblogic destdir="${deploymentjars.dir}"/>
>       <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
>       <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
>     </ejbjar>
>   </target>
>
> When I do the EJB compile manually it works so the XML and class
> files are ok.
> Any hints what I made wrong?

Not really.

What you have pretty much matches what I have. The only different being that
I use a classpath attribute on the <weblogic> element. This classpath
contains all the weblogic classes, and the classes from, in your case,
${build.classes.server}.

The only other thing I can think of would be the name of the
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml relative to the ejb-jar.xml file. Can you give us the
full names of both these files?

Cheers
Conor