Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/08/10 18:54:11 UTC

Release?

Hi all

What does anyone think about a second release? The last one was in May
and since then my brief trawl around JIRA indicates that we have:

Fixed 25 bugs
Made 21 improvements
Added 4 new features

I made a branch of the code yesterday
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/aries/branches/0.2-incubating-RCx/)
and could go on and base a 0.2 release on that branch. I'd like to get
one out because we fixed a few things in the blog sample which make it
easier for people to run and it feels like enough has been fixed
generally to make it worth doing.

WDYT?

Zoe

Re: Release?

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.
I just confirmed the same issue is present in the 0.2-incubating branch.

Joe

--
Joe

Re: Release?

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
Joe

Re: Release?

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
Joe

RE: Release?

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Release?

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Release?

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Release?

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Re: Release?

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yep, sounds like it's time for another release.

Joe

--
Joe

Re: Release?

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
sounds great, and thanks Zoe for initiating this!

Lin

Re: Release?

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1.

We made a lots of improvements to pretty much every module. So I think
we should release every module that's in the 0.2 branch expect maybe
samples-sandbox, subsystems, spi-fly (unless people think they are
ready).

Jarek