Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2015/05/01 14:43:23 UTC

A better way of handling action parameter names

Are there any fans here who enjoy having to annotate every action parameter
with @ParameterLayout(named=...) ?

No, didn't think so.

In which case, if you're on Java 8 (and you need to be, because Java 7 was
EOL'd yesterday), then we you'll pleased to learn I hope that we now have a
new addon [1] which means we can infer the parameter name automatically.

Check out the README on the site [1]

This is for 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT, will be available in 1.9.0 (expected to release
@ end May).

Cheers
Dan

[1] https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-metamodel-paraname8