Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ho...@pjm.com on 2007/06/04 14:41:45 UTC

FW: WebLogic Crash with JVM Error

All,

I have been trying to deploy an Axis2 based webservice to WebLogic 8.1
sp5.  I am using an open deployment both for Axis and my own
application.  Everything deploys fine, but my first request causes
WebLogic to crash with a JVM error: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION.  (See
attached log).   This error is happening in the Axis generated message
receiver.

I have deployed  this same directory (no changes) to Tomcat and
everything works.  Unfortunately my target production environment is
WebLogic.

Thanks,

Neil
________________________________
Neil Hornbeck

PJM Interconnection
Information & System Technologies
Market Applications

610.666.2223
hornbn@pjm.com

RE: FW: WebLogic Crash with JVM Error

Posted by ho...@pjm.com.
Dims,

Yes I did.  I have the following in axis2/WEB-INF/weblogic.xml.  My aar
is in axis2/WEB-INF/services.

<container-descriptor>
	<prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
</container-descriptor>

Neil

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Neil,