Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2019/03/31 09:10:03 UTC

Incubating next steps

Hi all,

As the incubator clutch report regarding our project (see [1], and in more
detail [2] ) shows we need some decisions to take:

   1. Set up an issue tracker, or link to the existing one
   2. Set up an wiki, or link to the existing one.

I suggest we start with 1, and then have all the other open items raised as
tickets there for follow-true, collaboration, and control.

Can we have your view-points on aspect 1?
I suggest we use the JIRA provided by the Apache Foundation

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/
[2] https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/tuweni.html

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

Re: Incubating next steps

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
I see that the JIRA space for our project has been established. See [1]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUWENI