Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dalibor Plavcic <da...@proton.me.INVALID> on 2022/07/26 21:45:57 UTC

New Jira Account - contributor list

Hi dev@kafka,

I have created a new Jira account and I would like to start contributing to the Kafka project.

[How to contribute guide](https://kafka.apache.org/contributing.html) says that I should contact you to add me to the contributor list so I can assign myself to the JIRA tickets. May I be added to that list please?

Jira account details:

- Username: dalibor

- Email: dalibor.os@proton.me

Best regard,
Dalibor

Re: New Jira Account - contributor list

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dalibor,

I've added you into the contribution list.
Thanks for the interest in Apache Kafka.

Luke